In this post, I will be doing something that was popular on YouTube a couple years ago, I’m not sure if it has been done in blog form, but I am going to do it anyway. I wil be listing 25 things you may not know about me.
1. I have one sister who is almost exactly four years younger than me. Our birthdays are three days apart.
2. I have not eaten any meat besides turkey or chicken in over a year. I just don’t like the taste of red meat or fish.
3. My best friend and I met in kindergarten and despite taking different paths in life, fifteen years later, we are still extremely close.
4. I will eat potatoes cooked just about any way. I love mashed potatoes, fries, baked potatoes, all of it.
5. I love the beach, and it is my dream to move to either California, Florida, or some place in the Carribean.
6. I went to a very small private high school and had a graduating class of eight people, including me.
7. I need sleep more than most people, and I cannot stay up too late or wake up too late.
8. In addition to flute as my main instrument, I can play piano, clarinet, saxophone, piccolo, a little oboe, and a little ukulele.
9. I know roughly 6500 words in Spanish, and that number is increasing.
10. Because of my knowledge of Spanish, I can read and understand about 60-70% of Portuguese.
11. I have been able to read music since I was six years old.
12. I will still buy bags and other items from Vera Bradley.
13. Music theory comes very easily to me, and I can more quickly understand the concepts.
14. My dream job is to be a self-employed flutist, private flute teacher, and composer/arranger.
15. I want to some day reach fluency in Spanish.
16. I love the song “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson, because it brings back happy memories. It is not my favorite song, but I associate it with good things.
17. I have found a couple of college textbooks that were under ten dollars, and they were from the college bookstore.
18. I am super close to my immediate family. I love my parents and my sister, and I don’t know what I would do without them.
19. I love the smell of coffee, but I can’t stand the taste.
20. I just turned 20 last month.
21. I don’t remember this, but my friend told me that when we were younger and both of my parents smoked, we would try and hide the cigarettes from my dad. Neither of my parents smoke anymore.
22. I would love to go on a Mediterranean cruise for a vacation sometime in the future.
23. My junior of high school, I wrote a play for a class which was then produced by my school’s theatre program.
24. I have never broken a bone.
25. I really like social media and connecting with people from all over the world on this lovely thing called the Internet.
Those were 25 things you might not have known about me, but now you do. Is there anything interesting about you that you want to share? Post it in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!