Do you struggle to manage your time? Are you always stuck “catching up” over the weekend?
You’re a busy musician. You have classes or a full-time job. And you have household chores to complete and errands to run.
You get home late from your activities and feel too tired to pick up your instrument. So you go another day without practicing.
Or maybe you do have time to practice, but you don’t get anything done.
It would be okay if you had this happen occasionally. But if it happens every week, you know something needs to change. NOW.
I’ve been there. I went to school full-time and then worked a day job at a bank. But throughout it all, I was able to maintain a regular, successful practice schedule.
Ready to get started?
What would it feel like to:
- Show up prepared for your next lesson or rehearsal?
- Perform your best in-person or on a recording?
- Learn new, more challenging pieces?
- Not dread the thought of picking up your instrument?
- Maintain consistent growth throughout your practicing?
- Minimize or even get rid of your performance anxiety?
- Feel good about playing, even if it’s just for yourself?
- Take back your time and devote more focus to your love of music?
It’s all possible with The Busy Musician’s Planner!
I know what it’s like to:
- Wish I had more time to play the instrument I love.
- Struggle with keeping my focus on the music.
- Constantly check the clock only to find two minutes have passed.
- And I also know what it’s like to:
- Play music that I love but also challenges me.
- Look forward to practicing, even on busier days.
- Successfully balance practicing with a full-time life.
- Know exactly what I need to work on so that I don’t waste time.
- Be confident on stage and in the practice room.
Now it’s your turn.
You don’t have to struggle to learn new music or feel ashamed of your preparation (or lack thereof) for a lesson.
You don’t have to wonder if you’re practicing the right things.
And you don’t have to waste time you could be spending getting stuff done.
As a busy musician, you know practicing is important. But you know you can’t spend hours in the practice room. You want the key to balance your practice with building your career and enjoying your personal life.
You want freedom in your musical life. And you can have it.
The Busy Musician’s Planner includes:
- A PDF consisting of goal planners and practice trackers
- Suggestions for how to use the planner to help YOU
- Flexibility: use the file on your mobile device or print it out!
- The ability to copy or skip pages as needed
Total Investment: $27
Still unsure, here are some questions you might have and their answers!
Can’t I create a practice planner?
You can make your own practice planner. But if you’ve never used a planner before, it can be hard to structure it. The Busy Musician’s Planner includes pages from a busy musician (me) who has successful practice sessions almost daily.
What if I’m not a professional or in music school?
This planner is perfect for any busy musician. It doesn’t matter if you make money from music or not. If you want to have time for your music, you need this planner.
I’m a beginner. Will this work for me?
You don’t have to have years of playing experience to use a planner. In fact, starting now can help you progress more quickly in your journey.
Can I use this planner in the future?
Yes! This planner doesn’t have any dates, so you can use it whenever. If you need to take a practice break, you can come right back to the planner. And you can use a clean copy in future years.
Can I see a sample?
Yes! Here is a sample of the pages you will get in The Busy Musician’s Planner!