Do you want to learn how to play the flute but can’t afford private lessons or performance checks? Are you already a musician and want to improve your playing or practice?
Musicians today are busier than ever. With lessons, gigs, and non-music responsibilities, it can be hard to find time to practice and truly enjoy music.
But you’re not alone.
If you’ve ever thought, “I should practice more” or “my kids interrupt me” or “I don’t know what resources to use,” I gotchu.
Welcome to Flute Files.
What would it feel like to:
- Enjoy practicing your instrument?
- Finish your practice sessions feeling good?
- Keep progressing even during busier times?
- Not have to worry about feeling prepared for a lesson or rehearsal?
- Play music you love?
- Discover new music and arrangements?
- Be the best flute player you can be?
Flute Files can help!
I know what it’s like to:
- Come home from a long day and NOT want to touch my flute.
- Feel uninspired by the repertoire on my music stand.
- Take days off from practicing but come back worse than when I left.
- Have control over my practice sessions.
- Get done everything I need to, in and out of the practice room.
Now, it’s your turn.
Flute Files is a virtual store full of digital downloads for flute students and flute teachers. The store includes workbooks, guides, sheet music, and more.
New resources are added regularly, so please come back if you don’t see what you’re looking for! You can also leave any requests you have here.
You can find Flute Files for beginners, professionals, and every flutist in between. The goal of this shop is to be accessible and to help flute players like you feel better about their musical lives.
I hope you enjoy these Flute Files!
Total Investment: see products
Guides and eBooksNo Downloads found
Do you have a cello-playing friend? Or have you always admired the cellists in orchestra? You probably started playing flute because you liked the instrument. It's small and easy to…
Are you tired of all of the tried and true flute studies? Do you want something to challenge your or your students? How about something written by a woman composer?…
Subscribe for exclusive updates, coupons, and new product releases!