Do you ever feel like you aren’t practicing flute enough? Do you have to practice multiple instruments? Or do you have kids who interrupt you? Consider online flute lessons!
I understand what it’s like to be busy and have family distractions. And I’ve been able to get through it to improve my flute playing, even with a limited practice schedule.
Online flute lessons are for:
- Intermediate and advanced flutists who want to hone their skills and take back their schedules
- Woodwind doublers and music teachers looking to hone their flute playing
- Flute players who want to learn piccolo or alto flute
If you’re sick of feeling like you don’t practice enough, or if you don’t know what resources to use, the studio is for you.
Online flute lessons here aren’t like your typical lessons. I will work with you to focus on what you want to learn and how you want to improve.
Working with me means you’ll get a personalized practice plan to help you stay productive. I will work with you to find a plan that fits you and your goals.
That way, you won’t have to waste another minute practicing or feeling guilty about not practicing more.
Ready to get started?
What would it feel like to:
- Manage your practice time better?
- Stop feeling guilty about not practicing more?
- Get more sleep or have more downtime?
- Play music to maintain your sanity, not just by necessity?
Online flute lessons can help!
I know what it’s like to:
- Struggle to practice after a long day.
- Feel guilty about not practicing.
- Not know what resources to use.
- Believe I had to practice more to be good.
And I also know what it’s like to:
- Enjoy practicing for fun AND progress.
- Feel excited about practicing.
- Be able to listen to my body to know when to take breaks.
- Balance my time between multiple instruments.
- Have time for my personal life.
Now, it’s your turn.
Online flute lessons combine individual consultations and flute lessons with digital downloads to teach musicians how to manage their time so that they don’t have to sacrifice their personal lives.
You want to be able to practice and make progress on your instrument. But you can’t afford to spend all day in a practice room.
You need to make a living for yourself, but you also want to keep everything in shape, even if only for your sanity.
As a busy musician, you know that practicing won’t pay the bills. But you also know that it’s essential if you want to book gigs or private students. Plus, practicing can open you up to new possibilities.
You want to be the best musician you can be without losing the human that you truly are.
Online flute lessons offer:
- Performance consultations with me, a musician and productive practicer
- Flute, piccolo, and music theory lessons
- Other resources as available
Total Investment: see product option
- Live Lesson: $25 per half hour
- Written Consultation: $20 per report
- Solo Practice Guides: priced per guide
Along with live lessons, written consultations, and Solo Practice Guides, HBF offers other courses. View the products below and enroll today!
Still unsure if online flute lessons are right for you? Here are some common questions and their answers!
What do performance consultations look like?
It depends on your goals and what you need or want. For some clients, the goal is to create a practice plan that doesn’t waste time. But for others, the goal is to focus on one piece of music and how to practice that.
What do online flute lessons look like?
I teach flute and piccolo to serious musicians looking to learn and grow. In lessons, we will focus on your goals as a musician. I’ll incorporate time management into the lessons, but the focus will be on the flute.
What are Solo Practice Guides?
Solo Practice Guides is a program to help you learn that a solo for the flute. It will include a written document explaining the piece and its composer. You’ll also get exercises to help learn the piece and other materials to improve your practice and learning.
Which study path is right for me?
An individual session is great if you just have one main issue with time management and productivity. Written consultations are perfect for busy musicians who don’t have time to take a private lesson. Solo Practice Guides are great for advanced players who need help choosing a piece to learn.
What if I can’t take live lessons?
Instead of working one-on-one every week, you submit a recording. I’ll review the recording and respond with tangible steps to improve.
What if I can’t afford lessons/consultations?
I offer a growing library of digital downloads over in my shop Flute Files. You can use those materials to improve your time management and practice productivity.
Do you still have more questions?
Contact me, and I can tell you if this is the right option for you! I only accept students who are the perfect fit, so you don’t have to waste your time or money on something that won’t work.