Do you want to hire a remote recording flute artist? As a classical-pop crossover flute specialist, I’m available for remote recordings.
I offer recording services for:
- Commercial music for small businesses
- Event music for individuals and businesses
- YouTube video intros for content creators
- Live audio tracks for composers and arrangers
- Flute tracks for ensembles
With a master of music in flute performance, I’ve been recording music since 2013.
- C flute
- Alto flute
- Select world flutes available upon request
Available tech stack:
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPad Pro (5th generation)
- MacBook Pro 2020
- Popvoice microphone
- Blue Snowball microphone
Remote recording flute process:
- Contact me with your project, including the instruments and tech you want used as well as sheet music for the parts.
- Note that if you need me to arrange the parts, I can for an extra cost.
- I’ll review your request and confirm whether I can make it happen.
- We’ll agree on the terms, payment, turnaround time, and other details.
- I’ll complete the recording.
- You can request one round of edits (more will incur an extra cost).
- You’ll receive your final recording.
Remote Recording Flute FAQs
Still have questions about hiring a remote recording flute artist?
Why should I hire you?
You should hire me for remote recordings because I offer recordings on flute, piccolo, and alto flute. I have a master of music degree in flute performance and was on my first professional recording in 2013.
As a classical pop crossover specialist, I offer pop and classical music recordings. Also an arranger, I can work with you to write the flute parts you want for your recording.
What’s your turnaround time?
My turnaround time varies based on the project. Shorter projects will often feature a shorter turnaround time.
Other factors that can increase the timeline include the number of tracks you want recorded, any revisions, and technical issues. I work during business hours (US Central Time), so weekends and holidays can also extend the return time.
Where can I hear more of your playing?
You can hear more of my remote recording flute samples on my YouTube channel. I also post shorter clips on my Instagram (@hannahbflute).
How do I commission an arrangement?
Contact me with the details of your project. I’ll then respond with a quote and expected turnaround time for the arrangement.
Once you’re happy, we can move on to the recording stage of the project. Learn more about commissioning an arrangement to get started.