Do you struggle to practice productively? Do you have to spend hours in a practice room without getting much done?
Are you ready for a life of freedom where you can spend time being a human and do human things?
Whether you have kids, a job, or a ton of classes, you don’t have time to spend all day in the practice room. And if you feel guilty about not practicing “enough,” I feel you.
We musicians are busier than ever, and it seems like we have to practice more and more all of the time.
But as a busy musician, you know that’s not sustainable.
Enter: The Busy Musician’s Practice Bundle.
What would it feel like to:
- Learn pieces efficiently?
- Spend less time practicing and more time living?
- Get more done when practicing?
- Enjoy practicing?
- Be the best musician and human you can be?
The Busy Musician’s Practice Bundle can help!
I know what it’s like to:
- Feel like I don’t practice enough.
- Struggle to make progress.
- Not want to practice after a busy day.
- Be annoyed at the thought of playing.
- Spend hours working on one thing without much change.
And I also know what it’s like to:
- Look forward to practicing.
- KNOW that I am practicing enough.
- Make consistent progress.
- Feel good when I practice and perform.
Now, it’s your turn.
The Busy Musician’s Practice Bundle combines my top downloads for how to practice productively.
Because you don’t have time to spend hours a day practicing. You have work, school, kids… You’re a busy musician who needs to make the most of their time.
You can work on your playing, even if you don’t practice multiple hours. And you can still make progress as if you were practicing that long.
Yeah, an hour of practice is enough…but you have to make that hour work.
If you want to take back your time and practice enough without feeling guilty about not practicing more, you need this bundle.
The Busy Musician’s Practice Bundle includes:
- How to Learn a Piece of Music eBook ($17 value)
- The Busy Musician’s Planner ($27 value)
- The Busy Musician’s Practice Guide ($27 value)
- Time Management for Busy Musicians guide ($57 value)
- 30 for 30 Practice Challenge ($27 value)
- forScore and More Guide ($47 value)
- Pages of worksheets and information to guide your practice sessions
Total Investment: $97
That’s it. For all that: a $202 value.
Still unsure if the bundle is for you? Keep reading!
Do I need all of these downloads?
Each part of the bundle offers something different that can help you make your practice more productive. The eBook covers my four-step process to learning new pieces efficiently.
The planner lets you put that process into action to achieve your practice goals. And the practice guide helps you determine how long you should practice each day.
You can use the Time Management for Busy Musicians guide to learn how to manage your time in and out of the practice room. Finally, the 30 for 30 Practice Challenge will teach you to practice more efficiently.
While you can start with one or two of these downloads, buying the bundle will save you money, and you can use all of them from the start.
Will this work for beginners?
Absolute beginners don’t need the bundle. But as you get more serious about music, it can help you create a system for yourself, especially if you don’t have a private teacher.
Intermediate and advanced players can use this bundle as well.
Can I use this with my students?
This bundle is perfect for teachers! You can use it to help your students learn pieces and track their practice.
However, please direct your students to this page if they want to purchase a copy of the bundle for themselves.
Isn’t this a little expensive for downloads?
The price comes from the combined value of each digital download. It also comes from the experience I have managing my time as a busy musician with lots of music to practice as well as other responsibilities.
I still have questions. How can I learn more?
Contact me, and I will answer any questions that I can!
I’m ready to buy. How can I download the bundle?
Click the button below!